Inspections are performed at the retail and wholesale establishments that sell seeds. Samples are drawn for germination and purity testing. Labeling is inspected for compliance with state requirements. Through this program, certification services are also performed for growers and processors, in cooperation with the California Crop Improvement Association.
- Ag Livestock Pass
- Agricultural Container Recycling 2023
- New Agricultural Statistics Report
- Apiary Registration
- Continuing Education 2023
- Current Fee Schedule
- Disaster Assistance for Farmers and Livestock Producers Impacted by Wildfires
- EPA Paraquat Training
- Industrial Hemp
- Nutria: Threat and Response
- Online Pesticide Business/License Registrations
- Permit Renewal Online Scheduler
- Pesticide Disposal Program Application & Survey Form
- Private Applicator Certificate Exam and Review Sessions Registrations
- Public Information and Records
- U.S. Small Business Administrator - Office of Disaster Recovery and Resilience
- United Way Farm and Food Workers Relief Grant Program
- USDA - Farm Loan Programs
- USDA Wildfire Assistance for Producers.
- UCD Western Center for Agricultural Health & Safety
- Wildlife Damage Management
Pesticide Safety: A Study Manual for Private Applicators
Community Pesticide Safety Guide
- Click here to report any concerns or information you have about pesticide misuse or safety concerns.
Queja de pesticidas
- Haga clic aquí para informar cualquier inquietud o información que tenga sobre el uso indebido de pesticidas o inquietudes de.
ਕੀਟਨਾਸ਼ਕ ਸੰਬੰਧੀ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਇਤ
कीटनाशक संबंधित शिकायत
Pesticide Business/License Registrations
Online Pesticide Business/License Registrations, please fill the registration form first before payment.